- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Went in to have my brakes and rotors replaced, they gave me a complimentary inspection and a reasonable estimate (another shop quoted me almost $200 more). As a lady who knows little to nothing about cars, shops can be intimidating, and at their worst, exploitative of your lack of knowledge. I felt very comfortable in this shop, the owner was exceptionally friendly, informative, and fair. Will most definitely be returning for my future repair needs and spreading the word to friends and family about this new business. Give them your support!!!
I can just truly say. I was well pleased with the service I got bringing my car here! The service was absolutely on point. The owner was very nice and friendly and took really good care of me. He made sure he kept up with me about everything with my car. I love how they are very business structured. I would definitely recommend them to any. If you ever need your whip fixed take it down there. They'll get you right! :)