- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
what our customers say
Came across this shop online, thanks to Mayor Lincoln. My first time getting my service from this shop. And I have never experienced when an owner educates you about your vehicle depending on what your there for. But Clint was very professional, knowledgeable about his shop and takes really good care of his customers. And not only he fixes cars but also does all the paper work inside the office. Waiting Room is clean and hospitable. Plenty of space to sit, drink and use the restroom. Yes, well cleaned restroom. Staff was customer friendly. One guy went around to test my car and came back quick. It was not easy for me to trust anyone but they reassured you as always. Very accommodating and flexible with your schedule as long as you notify them. I would definitely return back and recommend this to other friends and family I know.