- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I thought my car was going to get new control arms. BUT, I didn't because Klent went through it with a fine tooth comb. I appreciate his professionalism and most of all his honesty. Thank you for giving me hope that there are still people like you. Big ups and God bless you all at Familia Automotive.
Took my car to Robles Automotive to get it fixed. Robles had my car for months, finally got it, fix cost over 7 hundred dollars and still did not fix it. Went to Familia Automotive and they did an excellent job and was cheaper with a longer warranty. No more issues, car runs great and been going there since. Gets the job done.